Friday, February 19, 2010

What Is A Baby Blood Donor I Am 5 Months Pregnant And I Need A Blood Transfusion. Is It Safe During Pregnancy?

I am 5 months pregnant and I need a blood transfusion. Is it safe during pregnancy? - what is a baby blood donor

My blood type is AB, I'm not sure whether it is positive or negative. From what I understand I am not my husband in the blood because they kill the baby. This is the center of the blood donors, said at the hospital. Another doctor told me I need someone to type O. I am so confused and thus prevent that my unborn child can be beautiful.

3 comments:

EROS7776 said...

If you are strictly a transfusion, then you have no choice whether or not they are. Your doctor may recommend that you do not mind if you need during pregnancy. Her husband is probably AB or O blood and can not be used. Even if you are positive and negative, it can also become a problem for the baby. The reason they say or is the kind of international donors. A person with O positive can donate to any blood type is positive. Oh I am positive and gave blood for many years as I can. Blood donations are now strictly controlled and the chances of contracting an illness through the process of receiving blood from the blood bank is very unlikely. Get a blood transfusion, as recommended by your doctor and you should be fine.

best wishes ..

lindsay_... said...

Honey I'm sorry to hear that, but I have an answer for you, I know, I am Oh, but I'm not sure if your point of sale or negative, I wish I could help more

KellyZ said...

Ask your doctor. Do not rely on Yahoo Answers that such a thing. Every gynecologist should be able to answer that question for you.

Post a Comment