Saturday, February 20, 2010

Get Asian Msn Addys Ridiculously Strict Conservative Asian Parents?

Ridiculously strict conservative Asian parents? - get asian msn addys

- Prohibition to shave their legs or underarms (dating back to become faster and thicker and hair follicles to grow larger, blah, blah, blah, blah is) terrible. When I do, I will buy things for me. Comments?
- Ban the use of deodorant (I do not really need, but I appreciate the security)
- A ban on the wearing of make-up
- It is not allowed to date or have a friend until I was 18,
- Unauthorized walk around the block without a walkie-talkie and a friend
- Prohibition of going anywhere with friends or alone, without the third stage
- Watch for my email / MSN
- Prohibition to read books that mention a connection
- May only take a house of my friends, "we need to know ahis personality "
- Prohibition of going out with boys at all. "I know what it is, a boy and a girl can not hang, because something happened!"
I am a responsible person and try to prove that work, but not. I think I want to grow. Help!

3 comments:

bubble said...

I know it is difficult, with parents from Asia much, but they really mean well. When it comes to him, he makes love. My advice is to always do his head high and this should continue. Maintain respect for the happiness in the family and keep their parents and are comfortable for you. If you are 18, then you can begin to convince him do what he wants. It may now be embarrassing, but finally accepted the fact that you grow. Okay. I know the feeling and I'm good. Just know that your parents love you and try to talk to them. Good luck =)

osaka kid said...

The real question is why so many children in Asia, so hard to tell their parents to go f *** himself?

When my parents treated me so badly damaged (mainly my childhood), I ran away.

the fact that they have good intentions, do not run on a hill of beans if they treat you like dirt.

robert said...

Make a list of reasons (w / examples) Why do you think are responsible, and why we should trust.
And everyone should deodorant. Each.

Post a Comment